Adoption timeline

Lilypie

Friday, January 29, 2010

4 weeks from today!!!!!

I woke up feeling like myself again. Honestly, it has been a long time since I have felt this way, so it feels really good! I woke in the middle of the night to Colby climbing into bed with me. He hadn't done this in a really long time, but the past few weeks or so, he has been coming in more and more at night. He is definitely a little nervous about adding a member to the family. I am so glad it looks like we will be snowed in for the next few days. It will give us some good family time to play games, cuddle in front of a movie, and just relax together with no distractions. I am also looking forward to finally giving in to my nesting feelings. I kept them at bay for so long, but now I am ready to get little bit's room set up! Yesterday I bought her the cutest pair of Carole Little shoes. I swear, she already has a silly amount of footwear -but I can't help myself!

So... the count down begins! 4 more weeks!!! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment